I have never felt any remorse about killing off a character. In fact, there were a few left alive at the end of my first book that I would have iced without batting an eye if the opportunity had presented itself. But I may still get my chance. That’s what sequels are for, right?
Therefore, I’m going to do what several of my fellow Criminal Minds have done this week and take up last week’s question. Of these ten things, five are true and five are false. Can you spot the lies?
- I have been in the middle of a mosh pit during a Clash concert in Brixton.
- In middle school, I was the campaign manager for a fictional candidate for class president.
- I have family ties to New Iberia, Louisiana, stomping ground of Dave Robicheaux and James Lee Burke.
- If you’ve recently received a letter telling you that you may be a victim of identity theft, there’s a decent chance that I had a hand in preparing it.
- If you have recently been a victim of identity theft, there’s a decent chance that I stole your personal information.
- I was once given the hellish assignment of pitching screenplay ideas for the “evil twin Rebecca de Mornay project.”
- I was a contributing writer for Fence Industry magazine.
- I am a pathologically loyal fan of the Green Bay Packers.
- I once spent four hours floating in a white, egg-shaped sensory deprivation tank.
- My mother and grandmother ran an establishment called Reece’s in Marceline, Missouri (Walt Disney’s childhood home) that is believed to be the model for the soda shop on Main Street USA at Disneyland.