So....let the games begin!
1. I sang in a hard rock band in the early 1990s.
2. One of the many jobs I had before I became a writer was as an auction "hauler." I would collect items from garage sales, estate sales, etc., clean them up, take them to an auction house, and sell them for a profit.
3. My favorite flavor of ice cream is vanilla.
4. In my teens, I owned a pet buzzard named Griswold.
5. I have a motorcycle license but never use it.
6. I own a black Christmas tree and decorate it with red ornaments.
7. I'm the youngest of six children.
8. My first job was working the weekend night shift in an emergency room.
9. My favorite colors are pink and yellow.
10. I'm not really from Mississippi but fake the accent to stand out in crowds.
There are five false statements and five true statements. Who wants to be first to guess which is which? :)