What are true things and five false ones about me?
By Rebecca Cantrell
1. I broke an arm during a naked photo shoot.
2. Although we met in Berlin, I was a Croatian war bride.
3. I was once bitten by a shark in a marine petting zoo.
4. I swore my way out of the Cairo Airport.
5. The building where I had my first kiss is now a museum.
6. I smuggled aluminum money out of East Berlin in a diplomatic car.
7. I won third place in the nation in Records Management.
8. My high school was burned down by an arsonist. It wasn't me.
9. I flew a helicopter across the Bering Strait.
10. I can play the piccolo.
And one more thing, this one true. I have a paperback coming out TODAY! It's the FIRST THRILLS anthology and it contains my short story "On the Train," along with Kelli Stanley's "Children's Day" and stories by
*deep breath* Sean Michael Bailey, Ryan Brown, Ken Bruen, Bill Cameron, Stephen Coonts, Jeffrey Deaver, Karen Dionne, JT Ellison...
*another deep breath* Theo Gangi, Rip Gerber, Heather Graham, Gregg Hurwitz, Joan Johnston, Alex Kava and Deb Carlin, John Lescroart, CJ Lyons and...
*final deep breath* Grant Mackenzie, Michael Palmer and Daniel James Palmer, Marc Paoletti, Cynthia Robinson, Karin Slaughter, and Wendi Corsi Staub.
Click here for more information!