I love the idea of this week's topic, if only because it is inherently screwball, and I am inherently screwball, so it fits me like....well, like a screw fits a ball. The thing of it is, of course, that any qualities we list in relation to our characters are untrue because our characters are untrue. Figments, by definition, cannot possess substantive factual attributes (much like politicians). But enough pontificating. Let the game begin!
1. Esme loves British rock music, especially from the 70s and 80s.
2. Esme grew up on the hardscrabble streets of Atlanta, GA.
3. Esme's husband is a sociology professor.
4. Esme has only one kidney.
5. Esme's maiden name is Zierler.
6. Esme took down Henry "Galileo" Booth with his own rifle.
7. Esme and her family live on the South Shore of Long Island.
8. To infiltrate Cain42's nefarious website, Esme pretends to be a crime blogger called Thrillette.
9. Esme is sensitive about her large ears.
10. Esme's parents disappeared under mysterious circumstances.