Catnapped and Doggone
I am loving this game. Not only was it fascinating to find out about the other authors, but now we get to know all the secrets of their alter egos. Of course, fiction has the added limitation that it must be believable while it turns out the true stories of our lives, well, not so much. (Shrapnel, illegal border crossings etc.)
So, here we go with Sara's truth or dare. To be fair, all the true ones can either be found directly in Catnapped, Doggone or the as-yet-unpublished Horsewhipped or inferred from things that have happened.
1. Sara saw Connor naked before she knew his last name.
2. Sara dated Russ before he came out.
3. Sara has bought numerous hair-straightening products through informercials without success.
4. Sara is keeping a file of blackmail material on her boss "just in case."
5. The most romantic gift Sara ever received was a personal tracking system.
6. Sara never had a pet as a kid.
7. Sara's personal motto is "Powerful women. No underwear."
8. Sara once confessed to being a pathological liar -- it was a lie.
9. Sara wore the same dress as her husband's ex-fiancee to a black tie dinner.
10. Sara's college degree was a B.S.
Oh, to live an interesting life. What isn't true for Sara now could become true for her or another character at any time. Some of these fibs have potential.
Thanks for playing Liar's Poker with me.