Thursday, June 23, 2011

One Woman's Assets

Miranda Corbie is not a very materialistic woman. That's fortunate for me, as I'm a bit overwhelmed with a family emergency this week ... so I'll have to let images tell the story.

For the record, she has no car, she just installed a phone after the events in CITY OF DRAGONS, most of her clothes come from stores like Magnin's and City of Paris in San Francisco, if not from a smaller dress shop. She uses a variety of skin care products that range from Max Factor to Lady Esther soap. One of her favorite shades of lipstick is "Red Dice." She also favors Four Roses bourbon, a gin cocktail called a Blue Fog, and the occasional Singapore Sling.

A few of her primary assets are below.


A Baby Browning ...



A pack of Chesterfields ...

A disreputable reputation ...



And Miranda herself.

Any questions?


2 comments:

Michael Wiley said...

I hope all resolves happily, Kelli. As for Miranda, travelling light is sometimes a virtue.

Sue Ann Jaffarian said...

I love Miranda! Where can I buy "Red Dice" lipstick?