Sunday, September 25, 2011

Ten Classics Revisited

Oh, dear. When I accepted the kind offer to join this blog, I thought it was going to be EASY. Nevertheless, I’m a committed sort so here goes. I am to retitle ten classic novels and you have to guess what I’m talking about. Fortunately I do believe I’ve read ten classic novels, so I can do this.

1) He Dun her Wrong
2) My African Vacation
3) Mistaken Identity
4) Murder in the Castle
5) More Murder in the Castle
6) The Good Daughter
7) Southern Justice
8) The Lady and the Handmaid
9) Descent
10) Five Thousand Pounds a Year!

And: Today’s the last day to enter to win a signed copy of Negative Image. Leave a comment with your email address. If you don’t like to put your e-mail on a public place, you can send drop me a line at me at vicki@vickidelany.com

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I don't know even one of your retitled classics. I must drink my coffee now and perhaps wake my brain up. I did enter your contest by e-mail. Thanks for doing it.

Gabi said...

Am I the only one giving the answers? This is so tricky.

Rebecca Cantrell said...

My guesses!

2) Out of Africa
3) The Talented Mr Ripley
4) Hamlet
7) To Kill a Mockingbird
8) Handmaid's Tale
9) Dante's Inferno
10) Pride and Prejudice

Did I get any right?

Vicki Delany said...

You have a couple right, Rebecca. 4,7,8 and 10. When are we supposed to have the big reveal?