Monday, January 30, 2012

BREAKING UP IS HARD TO DO


The topic this week is to write a soundtrack for our protagonist’s life, but instead, I’ve picked a song for the title of this blog because it will be my last blog here at 7 Criminal Minds.

I work three full-time jobs. Along with writing the Anastasia Pollack Crafting Mysteries, I continue to work as a designer and as an agent for the Ashley Grayson Literary Agency. All three jobs are deadline oriented. In addition, I maintain my own blog and post once a month on another group blog. Then there’s the book promotion we authors must do to help spur sales of our books. And did I mention I have a family who likes to spend time with me occasionally? There aren’t enough hours in the day to do all I need to do. Something had to go. That something, unfortunately, is 7 Criminal Minds.

I hope those of you who have followed me here will continue to do so at Inkspot, the group blog for Midnight Ink authors, where I post once a month, and at Killer Crafts & Crafty Killers, my character blog.

Happy reading!
Lois

Lois Winston writes the critically acclaimed Anastasia Pollack Crafting Mysteries series. The first book, Assault With A Deadly Glue Gun, was a January 2011 release and received starred reviews from both Publishers Weekly and Booklist. Death by Killer Mop Doll will be a January 2012 release. Visit Lois at website and Anastasia at the Killer Crafts & Crafty Killers blog.

6 comments:

Meredith Cole said...

We'll miss you Lois! Best of luck in all your future endeavors, and make sure you come back to visit us... Once a criminal mind, always a criminal mind.

Vicki Delany said...

You'll be missed Lois. Good luck with everything.

Sue Ann Jaffarian said...

Best of luck to you and your series, Lois.

Lois Winston said...

Thank you, Meredith, Vicki, and Sue Ann. I hope you'll keep me in mind if you ever need a guest poster.

Rebecca Cantrell said...

You will be missed, Lois! Best of luck spinning all those plates!

Lois Winston said...

Thanks, Rebecca!