I always read the Proust questionaire at the back of Vanity Fair with great interest, so today I'm feeling like a celebrity answering these questions. Next I'll be demanding chilled Perrier and that my entourage be given a slot on the blog site.
Now for the questions:
- My favorite virtue: Loyalty
- My favorite occupation: writer (of course!)
- My idea of happiness: A good book, a beach and a yummy drink. Or at least a good book and somewhere comfortable to sit.
- What would be my idea of misery? Losing family and friends.
- Where would I like to live? The South of France.
- My favorite fictional heroines: whoever my latest protagonist is in my book
- My heroes in real life: Doctors without Borders and international aid workers
- My favorite names: Just check my books for character names. They're all there.
- My favorite color and flower: Blue and crocuses
- My favorite bird: the robin
- The natural talent I'd like to be gifted with... A beautiful singing voice
- My biggest fault: impatience
- What I hate the most: cruelty
- If not myself, who would I be? A flapper.
- What is your present state of mind: tired by content.