Friday, March 30, 2012

Feeling like a celebrity

by Meredith Cole

I always read the Proust questionaire at the back of Vanity Fair with great interest, so today I'm feeling like a celebrity answering these questions. Next I'll be demanding chilled Perrier and that my entourage be given a slot on the blog site.

Now for the questions:

  • My favorite virtue:  Loyalty
  • My favorite occupation: writer (of course!)
  • My idea of happiness: A good book, a beach and a yummy drink. Or at least a good book and somewhere comfortable to sit.
  • What would be my idea of misery? Losing family and friends.
  • Where would I like to live? The South of France.
  • My favorite fictional heroines: whoever my latest protagonist is in my book
  • My heroes in real life: Doctors without Borders and international aid workers
  • My favorite names: Just check my books for character names. They're all there.
  • My favorite color and flower: Blue and crocuses
  • My favorite bird: the robin
  • The natural talent I'd like to be gifted with... A beautiful singing voice
  • My biggest fault: impatience
  • What I hate the most: cruelty
  • If not myself, who would I be? A flapper.
  • What is your present state of mind: tired by content.
I've enjoyed learning more about everyone and their characters this week. Thanks for helping me feel like a movie star!


2 comments:

Reece said...

Hey, I thought we were your entourage, Meredith!

Gabi said...

A flapper? That's fabulous.