Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I thought this was a multiple choice test...

Proust - just who is this guy and why is he asking us questions? Maybe we have a few questions for you Mr. Proust - like where'd you get that funny name. Oh, from your parents. Well, actually that makes sense. Okay onto the questionnaire.

Your most marked characteristic? - I don't think I have one - which would make my lack of a marked characteristic my most marked characteristic.

The quality you most like in a man? - Anything that is the opposite of arrogance.

The quality you most like in a woman? - Curves probably don't qualify as a quality but how about kindness.

What do you most value in your friends? - Friends must be there for you even when you're wrong or you fail.

What is your principle defect? Unfortunately I have two - Arrogance and Self-Loathing. its a constant battle.

What is your favorite occupation? Writing by far - I think race car driver would be good as well but I only get to do that in my free time and my imagination.

What is your dream of happiness? Happiness is a very vague construct - one can be happy in difficult situations because they relish a challenge, I on the other hand would prefer a tropical beach underneath the hot sun with the waves crashing and a rum punch in my hand.

What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes? Have to agree with Hillary on this one - The inability, for whatever reason, to pursue one’s dreams. Or perhaps to have none or give them up.

What would you like to be? Dictator - perhaps even Caesar - then I would fix everything and re-impose democracy.

What is your favorite color? Turquoise

What is your favorite flower? Umm... not sure but I love the smell of Orange Blossoms

What is your favorite bird? Hawks and Eagles and Crows - and best of all Humming Birds -they are the coolest.

Who are your favorite prose writers? Now - a whole bunch - at age 20, probably Mark Twain

Who are your favorite heroines of fiction? Princess Leia - I know that's pathetic you don't have to remind me

Who are your favorite composers? Beethoven, Sting, Bono and John BonJovi

Who are your favorite painters? The guy that painted my house was a decent fellow - also VanGogh - saw something on him recently about how he was tortured by his own pain and yet extremely kind.

Who are your heroes in real life? Every one fighting the good fight of trying to make it through without hurting others.

Who are your favorite heroines of history? The Unsinkable Molly Brown comes to mind,

What is it you most dislike? Long Questionnaires might be on that list but in truth I hate utter selfishness, those who already have far more than they need, not just wanting more, but being willing to lie, cheat and steal to get more.

How would you like to die? Is it okay if I wouldn't like to at all?

What is your present state of mind? All quiet up there - hey is anybody home?

To what faults do you feel most indulgent? Not sure I know all of them but over-zealousness is totally forgivable.


Alright - who has the answer key - I need to see if I'm right about this.

1 comment:

Gabi said...

Your Princess Leia goes well with Michael's Kim Basinger obsession. Boys will be boys.