(1) What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
The kid who wanders the hall between class periods and lights a Bic under the butts of classmates who are standing at their lockers. Also, having to explain the scorch marks on my jeans to my mother.
(2) Where would you like to live?
On a mountainside in
(3) What is your idea of earthly happiness?
Long John Donuts from the German bakery on a Sunday morning. Kim Basinger.
(4) What fault do you most indulge?
I’m thirteen, so I try to indulge every fault equally and thoroughly.
(5) Who are your favorite heroes of fiction?
This year I’m reading mostly nonfiction, especially the True Case Files of the FBI.
(6) Who are your favorite characters in history?
(7) Who are your favorite heroines in real life?
Ma Barker (as an anti-heroine). Kim Basinger.
(8) Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?
See answer to question #5.
(9) Who is your favorite painter?
Picasso. Or Francis Bacon. Or Edvard Munch.
(10) Your favorite musician?
I’m in that sweet middle ground between the Beetles and Black Sabbath.
(11) What quality do you most admire in a man?
(12) What quality do you most admire in a woman?
(13) What is your favorite virtue?
See answer to previous question.
(14) What is your favorite occupation?
(15) Who would you most like to be?
I’m having a hard enough time just being myself to want to be someone else.