Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Book tour news

At Teague Library in Glendale, with Donis and librarian Shelly
I'm going to skip the question of the week because I'm on book tour right now and using an unfamiliar computer. Plus I have pictures to show!  I hope everyone in the path of Hurricane Sandy stays safe.  Ironically I regularly check the hurricane news because I have a daughter living in the Turks and Caicos.  I asked her if Sandy was affecting her, and she said "no'.  Then I turn around and my own house is in the path!   As a bit of a weather junkie, I'm rather sorry to be here in sunny Arizona while Frankenstorm descends on my neighbourhood.

I'm touring with Donis Casey, whose newest book, THE WRONG HILL TO DIE ON, has just been released.  We're having a great time, and really enjoying exploring how our books, so different on the outside, have several important themes in common.

Trying on hats, with Don

Barbara Peters, me, Donis Casey. Like my new hat?

Meeting new readers at the PEO function in Tempe. 
Here are the first pictures of the tour:


No comments: