Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The EVIL Tour, Part One


By Hilary Davidson

I'm on the EVIL Tour right now (heading into Austin, Texas, as you read this; Houston, Chicago, Milwaukee, Minneapolis and Toronto coming up soon). You know what that means. I don't have time to write a post... so you get lots of pictures!

At St. Peter's University in Jersey City the day before EVIL was released. Thanks, Barna Donovan!
At the NYC launch party at the Mysterious Bookshop with two of my favorite people: my publicist, Aisha Cloud, and my editor, Paul Stevens.
With Dennis Tafoya!
With Liz Zelvin and Suzanne Solomon.
At Book Revue in Huntington, NY. I feel famous!
Signing books with J.A. Jance at the Tucson Festival of Books.
"Other Cultures, Other Crimes" panel at the Tucson Festival of Books, with Simon Woods, Alan Jacobson and Donis Casey. 
Signing at the Poisoned Pen booth at the TFOB with Kim Fay and Susan Vreeland.
The TFOB "Strong Female Sleuths" panel was a riot, thanks to Jenn McKinley, Simon Wood & Becky Masterman.
At the Poisoned Pen for my event with Cara Black.
With the Poisoned Pen's owner, Barbara Peters.
Celebrating with friends in Scottsdale after the event. Check out the neon margaritas... Keith Rawson's was very pink.
At Mysterious Galaxy Redondo Beach with Daniel Harris and Matthew McBride.
With wonderful Bobby McCue at Mysterious Galaxy.
The after party, at the home of my amazing friend Ghen.
The cool chicks.
Stopped to admire the Art Deco magnificence of the downtown L.A. public library.
Decided to take a break with my friend Ghen to run the L.A. marathon...
At Book 'Em with Erika and Josh Stallings.
At Book 'Em with Kim Fay.
At Tattered Cover Highlands Ranch with Elle Lothlorien.
With my friend, travel photographer Blaine Harrington, at the Tattered Cover. (Note to anyone reading EVIL: the travel photographer on that trip is the opposite of Blaine in every way but talent.)

3 comments:

Meredith Cole said...

Love the pictures... Fun to see some familiar faces. I'm glad your tour is going so great, Hilary!

Hilary Davidson said...

Thanks so much, Meredith. The best part of going on tour is being able to see so many friends. (PS Next time, I need to get to Virginia!)

Catriona McPherson said...

I like pictures! Don't you ever find that by the time you've finished writing for the day you just can't face any more words - even Scrabble.