Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Welcome to the World, Evil!

By Hilary Davidson

I'm on the road again thanks to my third novel, Evil in All Its Disguises, which was released last Tuesday by Tor/Forge. Right now, I feel like I'm traveling inside the eye of a hurricane: I had three book events in and around New York for Evil's release, and then I headed southwest for the Tucson Festival of Books.

Next up: Scottsdale's Poisoned Pen with Cara Black on March 13th, Mysterious Galaxy Redondo Beach with Matthew McBride on March 14th, Book 'Em Mysteries in Pasadena on March 15th, the Tattered Cover Highland Rand (near Denver) on March 20th, Left Coast Crime, BookPeople in Austin on March 26th and Murder by the Book on March 27th. Here's the complete list of upcoming events. If I'm in your town, I hope you'll come say hello!

I couldn't have dreamed of a better release week. Some of the reasons why:

This National Post profile by Books Editor Mark Medley. Also this National Post book review by Adam Nayman. And I'm grateful the paper let me share part of the story behind the story.

Canada's iBookstore. I really don't have words, just gratitude.

Jenn's Bookshelves

CBC Radio's "The Next Chapter"

Jen's Book Thoughts

Crimespree Magazine

Criminal Element

Book Reviews by Elizabeth A. White for this review and for asking me to guest-blog

MysteryPeople (that's BookPeople's mystery bookstore within the store)

Raincoast Books

Neliza Drew

Janice Gable Bashman

There are so many more people I need to thank. Heartfelt gratitude to everyone who's spread the word about the book!

No comments: