Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Crime Tour Takes Ontario!


I've finally finished my book tour for Evil in All Its Disguises, and it was capped off in the best way I could imagine: a four-day, seven-event tour with fellow crime writers Ian Hamilton, Robert Rotenberg, and my dear partner in crime Robin Spano. We hit a series of towns in Ontario, and we had a blast.
At the Woodstock Art Gallery for an event sponsored by the Woodstock Public Library (L to R: Robert Rotenberg, Robin Spano, Ian Hamilton & me)
At Centre Fellowship in Orangeville for an event sponsored by BookLore. We also raised $600 for the University Women Scholarship Fund! 
In Orangeville
At the Clemens Mill Library in Cambridge
Being introduced at the the Brantford Public Library
Robin reading in the stunning event space at the Guelph Public Library
Getting a hilarious intro at the the L.E. Shore Memorial Library in Thornbury. Two truths and one lie about each of us...
Signing books in Thornbury
Murder and Mayhem on Mother’s Day at the Manticore in Orillia

In case you haven't guessed, I love doing library events. This is the second time Ian, Robin and I have toured together (last year we were in BC with Deryn Collier). Anyone have suggestions for next year's library tour?

2 comments:

Sue Ann Jaffarian said...

I also love speaking at libraries. Great photos!

Hilary Davidson said...

Thanks so much, Sue Ann! Libraries are the best, aren't they?