Tuesday, October 8, 2013

They Would Lie


Question of the Week: If we asked your partner, roommate, or pet how difficult you are to live with (because let's face it: writers have a rep of being challenging housemates), what would they say?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: Hey, can I ask you a question? [reads blog question]

Keith: I'm not touching that one.

Me: Come on, honey. It's for this blog. Just say one thing.

Keith: That's like a minefield.

Me: Am I too messy? Too neurotic? Do I spend too much time in my office and not enough hanging out with you? Just give me one quote.

Keith: You're lovely.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer to the Question of the Week: They would lie.


3 comments:

Sue Ann Jaffarian said...

Wise man!

Susan C Shea said...

LOL! I seem to recall a few conversations like that with my S.O.

Barry Knister said...

Such a question coming from a writer is a perfect example of a rhetorical question: both parties know the correct answer, but agree to traffic in lies for the betterment of mankind.