Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Sorry....

Good day All

I had every intention of writing a blog on my day long flight home yesterday from Left Coast Crime until I was hit by a miserable cold. The only thing I was capable of doing was plugging into the music on my iPad, reading a good book and basically girding myself for 7 hours of flying with two waits in airports. Thankfully the flights did what they are supposed to do, leave and arrive on time and fly very smoothly.

I had a terrific time at the conference renewing acquaintances with old friends and sparking up new friendships. And though I missed the banquet because of my cold, I was thrilled when Catriona won. A super congratulations, Catriona! We CM bloggers rock!

For those of you who signed up to my co-hosted author table at the banquet or came to my panel on Sunday, I'm so sorry I wasn't there to chat with you. But you wouldn't have wanted me with my cold germs anywhere near you. I look forward to chatting with you at the next conference.

Now excuse me while I crawl back into bed and feel sorry for myself. At least I am home. Home is a very nice place to be when you are sick.




2 comments:

Catriona McPherson said...

Robin, I'm glad I caught you before you were struck down. great to meet face-to-face. The length of your flights! You poor thing.

Meredith Cole said...

Hope you feel better soon, RJ!