Thursday, November 5, 2015

Facebook Vu, All Over Again

by Alan

This week’s question is suspiciously similar to a question we had back in June--I’m not sure what the guy posting this question was thinking. (Oh wait, it was me—oops!! Sorry other Minds!). So, I’ll refer you back to that post here.

And, as “bonus” material, I’ll give you some examples of the types of Facebook posts I share:

Food-related, natch:

clip_image001

clip_image002

Fashion-related:

clip_image003

Random musings:

brownies FB

bank FB

mustache fb

driving fb

 

Unusual things:

creature FB

 

Once in a while, I’ll even post something book-related! About other writers’ works:

clip_image004

And my own:

clip_image005

If you haven’t found me on Facebook, I’d love to be your friend! (Twitter, too!)    [Too needy?]

2 comments:

Meredith Cole said...

Your posts on Facebook always make me chuckle, Alan... Except for the flavored candy corn one. That was gross. Why do they always feel like they have to mess with the classics?

Art Taylor said...

You know.... I was thinking this question seemed familiar!
And thanks for including my own book in one of the screenshots here!
Art