Wednesday, April 6, 2016

So Many Ideas, So Little Time

by Alan

(Meredith and RJ both mentioned the Idea Store: So, here’s an old blog post.)

 

Ode to Ideas

I get them when I run,
I get them having fun.

I get them when I walk,
I get them when I talk. lightbulb2

I get them when I showers,
I get them planting flowers.

I get ideas every which way,
All the time, every day.


I get them when I dream,
I get them when I scream.

I get them when I shave,
I get them when I wave.

I get them in the car,
Driving near, driving far.

I get ideas right and left,
Some are light, some have heft.

 

I get them at the store,
I get them answering the door. test snip of clock

I get them when I cook,
I get them reading a book.

I get them eating pie,
I get them when I cry.

I get them when I dress,
All the time, more or less.


The biggest challenge is finding the time,
To write about all these ideas of mine.

7 comments:

Susan C Shea said...

Two thumbs way up!

Paul D. Marks said...

Good one!

Art Taylor said...

Ha! Loved it!

RJ Harlick said...

Terrific! You're a poet, but you don't know it. Your feet show it, because they are long fellows.....

Terrie Farley Moran said...

Fabulous!!!

Alan Orloff said...

Thanks, all!

Batista Sh said...

Thanks meant for sharing this type of satisfying opinion, written piece is fastidious, that’s why I’ve read it completely.

DUI