Monday, September 4, 2017

Good question, I guess

Q: Do you have a literary executor named in your will? What would you like (or loathe) to have happen to your work when you've shuffled off this mortal coil?


- from Susan


A: My (current) hopes for my work don't extend beyond my last breath, to tell the truth. Maybe I'm not ambitious enough, or confident enough, but what I'd really like is to have my work be accepted, liked, honored now, thank you.

No more thoughts on the subject, but I'll read my fellow Minds' more thoughtful and strategic answers this week and, who knows, maybe I'll be motivated. Right now, I'm motivated to see Love & Death in Burgundy sell enough copies to please my publishers, and to have Dressed for Death in Burgundy make it into print at St. Martin's, as it will in May 2018. that's far enough in the future for me!


No comments: