Friday, November 1, 2019

Power Outage

by Paul D. Marks

If I don’t answer this week’s question, it’s because Southern California Edison has cut our power in a preventative measure to hopefully prevent fires. It happened earlier this week and might happen again. And even if we have power today/Friday, if they keep cutting the power all week I won’t be able to work on my blog post. But I would refer you to Susan and Frank and Cathy and Catriona, who all did great posts earlier in the week.

In the meantime, here’s some pictures of my dogs, and I hope to be back next time.


                                                                                                      Paul

Pepper

Buster

Buster and Pepper playing tug 'o war

Buster and Pepper




  ~.~.~

And now for the usual BSP:

Please join me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/paul.d.marks and check out my website  www.PaulDMarks.com

No comments: