Friday, October 4, 2024

It's (lit) festival time! - By Harini Nagendra

As we face the last few months of 2024, any events, projects or releases planned to end the year?

Why yes! I'm absolutely thrilled to be doing not one or two, but three events this year to celebrate the Bangalore Detectives Club series, in particular the latest book (book 3), A Nest of Vipers



First, the Surrey International Writer's Conference, where I'm joining online from Bangalore, to teach three workshops


  • Second, I'll be in New York in November, at the Indo-American Arts Council Literature Festival 2024, 9-10 November - save the date!






  • I'd love to see you if you're in NY or nearby!

And finally, the third event, in my home town, beautiful Bangalore, where the Bangalore Detectives Club is set, 13-14 December


Save the dates - and let me know if you're in the vicinity. What a fun way to end the year.


No comments: